Monday 15 August 2011

Hand Painted Totem Stones

Frog Totem with Bind rune on £16

Hand Painted totem Stones




In essence an animal spirit guide is a guardian teacher and healer and a strong connection messenger to the spirit world, as it is in a sense a part of our inner power it helps us connect to who we really are so we can be authentic and strong, indeed they are a mirror and we share behavior and apperance, keeping a totem object invites in your gardian  when you see or hold it.


My Parkland Walk a haven for wildlife esp Owls bats foxes Frogs

Spirit of the Fox £ 12.00
I  ritualy bless  my work but only journey upon request, If you know your power animal and would like to commission me I can journey for a specific symbol that will link to the animal concerned which then transfers into the object which I then paint upon .

Moon hare with Bind Rune £ 9.00

Keeper of wisdom & souls £ 12.00

The look feel and shape are intregal to the design and power animal concerned.
I am sometimes not so sure if I pick the stone for the design or the stone picks me.


WindRider 14.00

No comments:

Post a Comment